3.26.2008

Tiny Successes

Well, it's official. I'm horrible at blogging. Trying to figure out what to write for my second blog is such a stressful task. I want it to be good, witty and sassy so that people will be interested by it. I can't figure out what to do. Family at this point would be boring, Skating is a common topic for me so i'll try to stray away from that, Mike (the luva!) has no good stories, and Lex is Lex. That's basically my life topics at the moment. I'll have to work on getting more creative.

I think I'll discuss my successes in the past day or so. My Etsy shoppe sold 2 necklaces which was probably the greatest thing! I was beginning to lose hope! http://www.verrechic.etsy.com/ is my store. I make jewelry, but am currently working on my pictures so that my items look better and more appealing. I sold two of the same necklace in 2 days. I thought it was cute, but it just sat there and sat there and then finally 2 people bought it! Yea for me! :)


Tonight I have to go home and make the 2nd one that needs to be made and then also fix a necklace for my grandma. She needs it longer than it currently is, and that'll be a task since its a three strander! But at least I'll have something to do when I get home. Not that I am out of things to do, but it'll be something enjoyable.

Well, off to get another coffee for the day! I love coffee!!! I don't know what I'd do with out it!

Don't forget, Jewelry takes peoples mind's off the wrinkles!!

-Little Miss Martha-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...