5.02.2013

Baby Kakes - 15 months

It's been a while since I shared my baby on the blog so I thought I'd take a moment and share how big she's gotten and all the other funnies that go along with Baby K.

She's a goof. 
She loves to get IN things.  Literally.
Like this magazine basket.
Not really big enough for her, but she made it happen. 
Determined.  I like it.



We had some friends over a couple weekends ago and she had breakfast with the boys. 
We brought her little table down for them to eat at.
Gets along well with others.  Check.


I don't know if you remember, but my goal with her closet was to make it a comfy zone for her to read and play.  I think we've done that. 
She goes in here, grabs her books, and lays down.  Sometimes she just lays down.
Likes to read.  Check.



FINALLY keeps a hat on!  Now that it's spring.
She looks a little punk and big here, but that's because all her clothes were big.  Oops on my part.
We were at a soccer game and she wouldn't sit still.



Ponytails?  Sometimes. 
They keep her eyes out of her face which is totally necessary.
Look at that Brown Eyed Girl.


She's very active.  She loves to play and run and climb and swing.
She loves the park. 


See... bad hair.
And I think she looks funny here. 



That's Baby K -- Month of April -- and now she's 15 months!  Can you believe it?!?
She's walking, talking, running, stomping, crying, whining, loving, hugging...
Words: Dog, Cat, Gabba, Mommy, Daddy, Up, Please, OK, Uh Oh
Doesn't like: Cooked veggies
Eats:  EVERYTHING
Favorite TV Show: Yo Gabba Gabba
Favorite Song:  Thrift Shop
*I only say that because she dances every time it comes on*

I can't handle it... Love this chickadoo!
Time for another?  Not yet...

1 comment:

Sarah L. said...

My son is 15 months old too! Bday February 2nd too?

I just started my new craft blog and I would love for you to follow me back so that we can continue to share ideas! :) http://www.naptimenothings.blogspot.com/

Visiting again,
Sarah@
Naptime Nothings
www.naptimenothings.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...