8.26.2013

New Pillows from H&M

I love mail...
Well, I love mail when it's not bills.
I should rephrase that to say that I love packages! 

Recently I made my first purchase from H&M online!  First... let's just discuss... LOVE.  I like H&M period, but usually the store that we have is a hot mess or I only can find one item and then the line is forever long so I give up on waiting.  This online thing is really going to work in my favor.  Clean.  Organized.  Affordable. 

So I went online and found a few things... Initially my cart had around $200 of items in it... mostly for E, but then some was for me or the playroom.  I ended up editing it down to about $35.  I got two striped pillowcases and one that looks embroidered but isn't really.  They were for Playland.

So here is the before shot...
(I can't believe it looks this clean)


And here is the change-up...


Even though they are black and white, they look a little gray and I like the texture they add to the room. The embroidered looking one I just thought was cute and a fun little saying for a cute little playland, plus it adds a little color too.   Now to just figure out this sofa situation... anyone selling a cute mini denim sectional ?  And by mini I just mean for small spaces, not for children necessarily... 

And why not start every day like it's your birthday?  That's a good motto until you are about 29... then you don't really want them anymore...

But maybe start this Monday like it's your Birthday and it'll make for a good week! 

Xoxo,
Abby

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...