8.06.2014

Chicest Collection Yet - Stella & Dot Fall 2014

I'm sure you've all see that The NEW Fall Collection is HERE!




I’m excited to announce that we have just launched our brand new Stella & Dot Fall 2014 collection! Pops of color, splashes of brights, lots of neutrals – and beautiful rose gold, too! It’s all stunning. This new line is a must-see!





The collection is the Chicest yet and believe me, you are going to want to get your hands on it! 
Here are a few of my favorites...
(click to shop)




 


Just look at all the #stelladotstyle already happening on Instagram! 




And this one from another Indianapolis Stylist! 




I can't get enough of our engravables! 
I think I'm going to order 2 more with something like "Maeve" or Ella's Birthday!!!




AND this month you can get one for FREE just by hosting your very own trunk show!




And your guests (and anyone else too) can shop these styles at 50% off when they spend $50! 
Believe me, you will love your new La Totale Bag!  It's a must!




Love Stella & Dot’s new fall line?

Gather some girlfriends together for a fun styling session, either in the comfort of your own home or in your office – morning or evening, week day or week night – let me know what works best for you! My hostesses typically receive $250 in FREE JEWELS! 


Online or In-Home in the Indiana area.... I'm here for you ;) To get you styled and all set for the fall! 




And if you just love Stella & Dot THAT MUCH, because I know we all do... Then you might think about joining us! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...