6.15.2015

Summer Reading

I'm not a very good reader.  And by that, I mean that I usually start a book and never (ever) finish it.  I mean ever.  This year, I'm doing a little traveling for work which means I take full reading advantage.  For some reason I can get a lot of reading done in planes and airports.   I finally finished a book that I started 2 years ago this year! Woot!  Woot!  Seriously, that's a major accomplishment! 

Not only have I finished that book, but I finished 2 other books too!  For me to complete (even if it was only half of one) 3 books in a 3-4 month time frame that's AMAZING.   So far I've read (or finished) Moms Who Drink & Swear, Lean In, and Making Things Happen.

And since I've had such success, I've added to my list. Here's what's on my Summer/Rest of the Year Reading list:


Because a friend recommended it, Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews.


Because I'm on my phone too much, Hands Free Mama by Rachel.


Because I'm as sucker for John Green Books while walking in Airports, Paper Towns by John Greene.


Because I've never read To Kill a Mockingbird all the way through, Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee.


Because I have it, On The Road by Jack Kerouac.

And because I have a new found love for Odd Mom Out on Bravo... Sometimes I Feel Like A Nut by Jill Kargman.

What's on your reading list?

Oh!  And I'm also joining the Influence Book Club again and we are reading Just Rise Up.  Check out The Influence Network here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...