1.06.2016

This Year



Most of you who've followed for a while know that I have a hard time NOT keeping myself busy.  I probably try to do too much.  But I honestly do better with more on my plate... It keeps me on my toes. 

So this year, just like always, I've got a lot on that plate. 
Sometimes it's a bit wobbly, but I try to keep it from falling...

Here are all the places you'll find me this year :
Blogging for Maeve Vintage or at our Warehouse --
If you don't know about my side business, you can read more about it and see our collection here.  We rent furniture and accessories for events. It's super fun.  It is very time consuming, but it doesn't feel like work when you are having fun.

Creative Chics, Coffee & Collaborations
Hosting Creative Chics Events in Fort Wayne --
Last fall I signed on to be a Creative Chics hostess.  Creative Chics is a very cool group of gals who are creative {obviously} and small business owners.  We provide a fun atmosphere to promote and cheer each other on while gaining friendships along the way!  It's been very satisfying and fulfilling meeting the new ladies so far! 


Helping with The Olde East End Revitalization in Fort Wayne --
Our Maeve Landlord has purchased a 30 acre plot of land that has amazing old buildings and spaces on it and I'm one of the lucky peeps who's helping him work through a couple of those buildings... This is a dream job volunteer position (for now)

Driving back and forth from Indianapolis to Fort Wayne --
Due to the above three items mentioned, I tend to drive back to Fort Wayne at least 2 weekends a month.  It's taxing, but all of the above are fun things that don't get me down!  They excite me so the driving isn't so bad...and talk about an easy drive, I could probably do it in my sleep.



Blogging for The City Moms --
I just posted for them yesterday... My Real Resolutions.  Over there, I try to blog about DIY, Décor Trends, and Lifestyle things... Much like what you'll find here, but I'll never post the exact thing only link to and fro.


Working --
I can't quit {yet or maybe ever} so I still go to work everyday... Well most days... Momma gots to pay the bills...

Mothering --
Hanging out with Ells practicing baking, art skills, furniture rearranging (she's good at it too), cleaning up, messing up, then cleaning up more... You know, all the fun mom stuff.  And the not so fun stuff too!

Wifing --
Is that even a word?  Working on bettering my relationship with my husband this year and finding time for us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...