6.07.2017

I'm Back! :)

Hello! Hello!

I’m back!  Let’s hope for the long haul!  It’s been a while so first off we’ll do a quick recap of events that have taken place since we last met! 

The last time I wrote was last September. That’s a long time ago.  It feels like forever ago.  Since then a lot has happened… (and in no particular order)

I went to Nashville for a VR conference.
I had a baby – Olive.
My other little, Ella, graduated Pre-K (tear).  They grow up so fast.
I actually did  A LOT around our house before the baby came - Including backing an island, painting cabinets, finishing a nursery, adding shelves in our laundry room, redoing out bathroom, among other things... 
We created a really pretty nursery – I think.
We’ve started another patio redo.
My husband starting working at UPS.
Louie had his dew claw chopped off at the groomer.
Louie went to emergency vet.
We got a free grooming. Hahah
I blogged a few times over at The City Moms.
My brother graduated from High School.
My sister got a new sweet gig.
My other brother moved to Texas (1.5 hrs from Magnolia which might mean ROAD TRIP).

That’s all I can think of at the moment but it’s a good recap. I'll be sharing about some of these things soon!

So it’s good to be back, I hope you’ll hang around and I hope I do too! 

xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...