7.12.2011

1st Year Anniversary - Paper

Can you believe we made it!?!  All the trials and tribulations of the first year were very interesting.  And now it's time to figure out a gift for Mr K and/or myself for getting through that rocky road! 
(It really wasn't that bad!)

So... what to get for the first year anniversary?  I know the traditional gift is some form of paper so here are some ideas that I'm thinking... I really know he wants P90X, but that would be metal or something, right?!?  The DVDs?  I don't know if I can pull that one off... or maybe he wants that for his birthday... Maybe I'm getting things mixed up. 

Anyways, here we go.  Paper...

{1} Pictures
 You can always gift a photograph of you and your hubby from a trip, the wedding, or somewhere special! 

via

{2}  Literature
Buy a book!  Books are so old school that I love them.  I love the way the feel, look, and smell!  I don't love how long they take me to read them, but you win some you lose some!  I'm sure I could find a cool book for us... Maybe another Shell Silvestein.  <-- More on this tomorrow.


via

{3} Stationary
If I were a bigger writer of longhand letters vs emails, I might be up for this one.  I do know that I loved having my own monogrammed stationary when I was in my twenties, BUT I never got to use as much of it as I would have liked!  I wonder if we'd use this... But it could also include pretty or practical writing paper, personalized business cards, colorful postcards, note cards, and envelopes.  Mr K could use some new business cards for his new venture... Hmmm...


via
Mike would LOVE these!


{4} Tickets 
This one I like!  Buy a ticket, make some more memories!  It can be a ticket to anything!  Maybe a sports event, a movie, or theater production!  Maybe a ticket to some sort of park!  Any ticket would count!

Enough Said.

{5} A painting
This is something you'll have forever!  Buy some artwork that touches your heart or just something that you absolutely adore... OR, if you are a creative soul, paint something yourself!  It's actually very fun and relaxing!  Mr. K and I used to do it all the time! 

via


{6} Love Letters
Write a love letter.  Roses are red, Violets are blue, Sugar is sweet, and so are you!  Done!  Just kidding... You should probably put a bit more into it than that!  hehe... but something that would make you melt! 

via

What did you do for your first anniversary?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...