4.02.2012

This Week

Ok, so it's my last full week off of work.  Tear.

Yes, many many tears as my baby is still not sleeping through the night.  In fact, it might be getting worse.  And when you go in at 6am that doesn't really work out well... Last night it was 12-3 and 3:30-7.  Major Frown.  I'm going to do a little research today and see if there is anything else I can do...

But I still have so many things I want to do! 

Here's what I'll be doing today...



Can you guess by the picture? 
Yep, I haven't started this at all and ordered over 300 pictures to work with. 
Better get going! 

As for other things to work on...

Finish spray painting a couple of items
Sell A TON of things on craigslist
Add a navy trim to my curtains
Find dressers for our room
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
BLOG BLOG BLOG (I have so many things to share)
Take A TON of pictures of Ella this week
Paint my buffet
Get an oil change
BABY PROOF House

Haha... yes, I've needed an oil change forever.  There are a ton more things that need to get done, but I guess I'll have to tackle them one weekend at a time now...  My "free" time is up.  Time to get back on a schedule and be running out of time all the time.  And trying to keep up with this crazy chick to keeps me on my toes and I'm sure as soon as she's moving will be keeping me moving all the time too!


But she's so darn cute! 
Love her.

Ok, off to documenting...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...