6.25.2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

In honor of my birthday, I'm going to offer free shipping in all orders through Wednesday (midnight) at my Stella & Dot e-boutique! Www.stelladot.com/AbbyK

You can take advantage two ways:
(1) Email me your order and make sure to leave a phone number and birthday to receive something special on your special day! I'll then call you back and well finish the order over the phone with the discounted total
OR
(2) Go ahead and place your order and I'll rebate the shipping by sending it to you through PayPal.

You choose!
And I'll throw in an extra 5% off my favorite items right now!

The Zoe Lariat, the Eleanor Bangle, and the Serenity Stone drop earrings!
You'll love them too!

Since skating is done, I should be back to blogging like normal this week or next! Yay

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...