6.27.2012

Ikat Inspiration


I have a strage affection for pattern.  You wouldn't know it walking into my home, but I swear that I want to be Kelly Wearstler when I grow up... or in my next life!  I love the feel that pattern seems to bring to rooms.  It just makes them way more intersting. 

And right now I'm totally intersted in Ikat!  I just love the look that it has where it's to me a traditonal funky!  I don't even know if that's a style, but I just made it one!  I love when it's used in bright colors too!  I mean, I put some in the nursery!  Ella's bedskirt is ikat and I LOVE IT!  I want everything in there to be patterned. 

But here's some Ikat Inspiration...
Some great finds I think...
And the last one is something I'm thinking about for the bedroom...
Things that make you go hmmm....

via

via



via

via



via


via
via

via




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...