8.13.2012

If Only...

Good Monday Morning...

I find myself feeling a bit overwhelmed these days... Not to the point of no return, but to where for some odd reason, I cannot find enought time n the dame to finish the things I need to do...

If only...
*I could get up with my alarm instead of with my snooze...
*I could get to work on time...
*I could get all my work done and then some at my job...
*I could get my pictures transferred to my computer in a timely manner...
*I could get this blog back on it's feet and back to consistency...
*I could work it with my side job of Stella & Dot...
*I could feel well rested...
*I could keep my house clean...
*I could remember to get my babysitter a schedule...
*I could remember all the things I need in the morning when leaving for work...
*I could make dinners that were to die for...
*I could craft like a crafter...
*I could finish my projects...
*I could do all this and still play with my baby girl...
*I could love on my husband all the time...
*I could keep up with the Joneses...
*I could do it all and look fabulous doing it!

I think that's about all my requests...
How many more hours would I need to pull this one off?!  hmmm....

Oh well, here's to a happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...