10.15.2012

Quick Stella Incentive!

Hey Ladies...

I know you are out there...

Just a quick incentive for the next few days...

If you book a trunk show -- for October, November, or December -- by October 20th -- I'll bring a NEW FREE Friendship Bracelet to your party for you! 



It can be online or in-home -- I'd love to meet you, but if you are far away or don't want to deal with having people over, online is perfect for this time of year!  Everything will look picture perfect and just in time for the holiday season!  It's also a great way for you to earn FREE jewelry/accessories for holiday gifts!

Online shows -- No Mess, No Stress --  I create an evite and/or faceboook event for you to share with everyone you know and want to share the style with, then I send you 3-5 Look Books and a few mini look books to hand out to your friends when you see them!  You will get your very own Trunk Show Event Page that your friends can go directly to to purchase for your party.  I usually keep these open for about 2 weeks!
What's in it for you?!? 
FREE Jewelry Credits, Shopping at Half Price, and a FREE Friendship Bracelet to give as a gift or keep for yourself! 

In-Home Shows -- We will pick a date and I will bring the jewels to your house... all you need to do is provide a list of guests, I can send an evite, mailed invites, and text invites to anyone you want.  Then for the party, all you need is wine and cheese or coffee and mini treats because people usually spend most of their time around the jewels!  It's so easy! 
What's in it for you!??! 
 FREE Jewelry Credits, Shopping at Half Price, and a FREE Friendship Bracelet to give as a gift of keep for yourself! 

contact me at abigail{dot}hake{at}gmail{dot}com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...