3.10.2014

PSA: Matilda Jane Clothing!

Quick PSA and shameless plug for my Matilda Jane Trunk Show going on!  It's closing at 7pm tonight so if you see something you'd like, please contact my Trunk Keeper Shelly H --- Shellyh@matildajaneclothing.com and tell her your are shopping Abby's Trunk Show! 

Go to www.matildajaneclothing.com and create a wish list with the items you LOVE!  Send it to Shelly and she'll get you all taken care of! 

I seriously want this to be Ella's closet!  It's never to early to appreciate cute fashion! 


I just love their ads sometimes too... Like I need this tent!




And I'm loving this dress for Ells!


Not to mention there's more for Mamas too! 


It's my favorite collection so far!  And they are selling out like hotcakes so hurry!
Make sure you send your wishlist to Shellyh@matildajaneclothing.com and let her know that you are shopping for Abby's party!
Submit your orders by 7pm tonight (3/10)!

You're welcome!
haha

xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...