7.15.2015

NYC Day 3 :: Times Square











Once we finished at the port for day 3, we headed into the city for lunch.  Ellen's Stardust Diner was recommended and while our service wasn't super great, and they have to move the table in and out to get you to one side or the other, the entertainment was pretty good! 


This guy was singing Prince Ali from Aladdin and was very entertaining!  He even at one point stood directly over the gal I was with! 





Then we started walking into Times Square...





We did make one small detour into the M&M store with the world's biggest wall of chocolate!




Then we were there...
Wow... All I can say is wow.  It's everything you thought it was.  Bright, vibrant, and everything is on such a huge scale it almost feels unreal.  These pictures don't do it justice. 

Don't mind my photo bomber... Morgan was taking a very important call ;)  And she didn't know I was taking this...



And Orange is the New Black was starting in the following days so they were doing a little promo...


We sat in the photo booth and had our picture taken which I was going to share, but the link has been disabled. Tear.

Then it was on to Toys R Us which was quite impressive. 
Walking right into a Ferris Wheel is kind of fantastic!

And then walking out to see all these characters was just funny.  Everywhere you turned there was a character.  I am a little upset we didn't get to see The Naked Cowboy, but oh well... there's always next time.


And this just reminded me of a place where The Apprentice would be set up.  I clearly watch too much television...

And yes, there's more from day 3... too much to fit into one post!  I swear I didn't realize I took this many pictures!  But alas, day 3 part 2 will be tomorrow and you will love it.  It might be some of my favorite stops from the trip!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...