12.14.2015

12 Days of Chirstmas :: Family Skate


If you've followed me for a while you know that we are a skating family.  Ells has had skates since she could walk, I've skated since I was 7, and my husband longer than that...


And I am one who always jumps on the chance to skate outside... I think of it in it's original setting...
However, I'm also the one who usually loves to be bundled up with mittens, scarves, coats, and hats while going around in circles...


This year, with global warming in full effect, we went and it was 70 degrees out.  I wore a long sleeved shirt and light scarf since it was a little breezy and night time.  This however made the rink a little soupy.






But all in all fun times were had and it's something very fun that we all love to do.  It's really fun to watch Ells have a great time too... It does freak her out a bit, but she'll get over it... Or she would if we took her more than once a year!  #badskatingparents





If you are looking for a fun little thing to do outside though, check out The Rink at Hamilton Town Center... it's the perfect size, spot, and thing to do this winter!




Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...