9.23.2014

My Latest Craigslist Find


Last week I shared with you my latest craigslist find.  All credit really goes to my mom who found it, wheeled and dealed for it, and brought the muscle including my little brother and sister down to help unearth it from it's million dollar home... And bring it to my NOT million dollar home. 


We grabbed it and it sat in my living room entryway for about a week, but I figured the only really good place for it would be at the top of my stairs...

Unfortunately, that's where my gallery wall was...


And I kinda liked it too, but I knew this is the only space in my current house that fits this piece. 
So I took all my pictures off the wall...


And we moved this guy from downstairs...


To upstairs... and it's new home...



Tada... Sorry for somewhat grainy pictures as I take them at night which I know I shouldn't!

But I felt like I should do a little mini staging set up...
So here's what I came up with...
All things I had on hand.




And now I'm not sure what to do here?



I was thinking about maybe keeping this bench here but painting it or adding some pillows and fun accents and then using Staples to blow up a huge print and hang it above.  Unsure as usual.
Notice how these things always seem to creep into my photos... my house is never clean I swear!  Or picked up...

xoxo








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...