9.25.2014

What's Your Take On House Plants?

Do you have house plants?
I do not.  I tend to kill them.  Although I do like a good vase of flowers or greenery which makes me think I might enjoy a plant here or there... We'll discuss their likelihood of living later.

I am a lover of succulents.. I have been for a long time now... I used them in my wedding...

I have had them in my house at one point or another...


And they are just a really gorgeously easy plant for your house!

via

But I was thinking on a larger level...
Like a Fiddle-Fig Leaf...

via

via

via

There is just something about having plants in the house... 
Maybe it makes me think the air is fresher... 
Maybe it's the color they bring... 
Maybe it's the sense of having a little outdoors in...
Unsure... 
But I do really like the ones above...The "tree-ish" options. 

Then there are other plants I found being used inside that I liked too.  

via

via

via

If I only had a mantle like his... 
Swoon... 

And then, even better... I found a cheat sheet to keeping them alive!  

via

But I'm just not sold yet.  
I think I love the idea of having some nature inside and being able to watch something grow with my Ells, 
but am most afraid my dogs might utilize them in other ways when I'm not home...
Just keeping it real. 
My dogs are bad.
Real bad. 

HOWEVER, with that being said... 
If someone can find me these lavender topiaries for sale in Indianapolis
 I will MAKE a place for them in my home!

via

Seriously Swoon... 

So do you have a house plant?  Or plants?  
I'm curious if anyone has found them that work really well in their home, with their decor...
and with kids and dogs too!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...