9.18.2014

Party Inspiration - Secret Fields

So I am hosting a Matilda Jane party in a couple weeks and I'm extra super excited because of a few things...

1. The new line is so darn cute.
2. We are having a photographer join us to take pictures of the kiddos!
3. I'm using some MAEVE pieces to sass up the space!  

So... I've been looking for inspiration.  


I love the idea of a "back to school" theme-ish. 


I love the idea having round balloons because little girls go gaga over balloons. 


This Cupcake liner garland is pretty darn cute... 


I have a large white frame like this that we could use if we wanted to...



And I have a new paper flower obsession... so... yea...

The collection is called Secret Fields so I think flowers would be vondaful!
Here's a few pictures from their blog...




And here are the Maeve pieces I'm thinking about using... 






Can't wait to see how it all comes together... 
And a little more inspiration... 
Sorry my inspiration is just a modge podge of pictures right now... 







Love it! 
So excited! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...