9.16.2014

Pianos & Soldier Boys

This morning just a few updates...
Warning ::  Crappy Before Pictures
Just Sayin...

So I am a lover of finding cheap things.  I have a slight obsession with finding something for cheaper once I've seen it.  So I came across this Jaymar Piano a while back on ShopGoodwill.com.  I only buy things off there from Indianapolis because I can pick them up.  Otherwise their shipping usually runs at least $15 on top of the purchase price.  Not happening.  So I saw this one on the Indy site and grabbed it up.  I love it.  I love the warped sound, but I wanted to give it a fresh look. 


And with a new obsession with Kelly Green, I figured I could spray paint this piano and it would be perfect in PlayLand.



And it was...







I'm loving it...
And last night Ells was standing playing it...
Too sweet.

I also had this little guy hanging out in my garage from FOREVER ago.  I got him to go in my little brothers room when we made it over a couple years ago but no one liked him as much as I did so all this time he's been sitting in my garage. I always thought I'd paint him white. 


PlayLand needed a little more light at night. So...





I love how he pops on the table...
And blends in with the bright décor in here.
And the brown shade was just something I had on hand so it's probably not permanent.











Do you like my new Solider Boy!?
xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...