2.14.2013

Do You Decorate for Valentine's Day?

It's here...
The day that you either love to hate or hate to love. 
Happy Valentine's Day.


Pictures courtesy of Rylee Madison Photography

I'm not sure which end of that spectrum I'm on... we never really do anything that special.  I usually get a card from Mr K and we try to cook a nice dinner, but I think that he did that last night instead.
Oops
So really, this is one we don't do much for...
we usually say we will try to do something, but nothing ever comes from it...

And I definitely do not decorate for it... Do you? 
But Valentine's decor is can be so cute
I wonder if I will decorate more in the future just for Baby Kakes. 
I saw a friend who basically made it another birthday for her child!  Not sure how I feel about this...

With that being said, if I did decorate, here is how I would do it... 
I've loved this since before our wedding and it would be a great way to use it over and over and over...


via

Simple.  Chic.  Fresh Flowers. 

Love. 

Happy Valentine's Day

xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...