2.13.2013

Going Out? What to Wear!

I'm loving these date night options that I found on a Stella & Dot Stylist face book group from Polyvore...


Love this Navy Blue with the nude pumps!  It's so cute... and I would keep it casual with the layering bracelets and studs and the long necklace!  It's so cute and totally wearable to work and then out after! 
via


Add a sweater like this one to give a pop of color and a little bit of warmth if you live around me!

I'm also loving this peplum top with jeans!  Too cute and very classic! 
Of course I'm partial to the jewels, but this is a great every day wear... change the shoes up and add the sweater above again to give it a little warmth and color! 




That top is seriously amazing! Love!




This tan/nude colored dress is adorable and such a basic dress that it can be dressed up or down again! I can see this with some leggings and boots as well... and probably a black sweater or jacket.


via

Or how cute would this be in black over that outfit!  You'd be turning heads!!! 



We have all heard about the 2013 trends -- one of which is Black on White...
I'm always a sucker for the white dress pants...why do they always look so good?!? 
This ensemble is totally simple -- black sweater, white pants, black pumps. 
The peep toe gives it a little more dressy look and the jewels obviously do the rest of the styling! 



And looking for a pop of color, but not wanting to do the red, purple, pink thing?!  Good!
Try yellow, saffron, orange, or GREEN even (the new black)!

This great dress is adorable! 
It can be worn dressed up or dressed down with some flats and a cardigan or blazer! 
I would love this in my closet... Seriously!
Jewels are Stella!  I love that Virginia Bib, but it's pricey -- definitely one you get by holding your own TS. 

So... Are you going out?  What will you be wearing?  Fancy or Casual?
Remember it doesn't have to be RED or PINK to be cute and sassy on Valentine's Day! 

I'll be sitting home with the babe and probably loafing on the sofa in some yoga pants and eating some ice cream. 

xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...