10.10.2013

31 Days // Breast Cancer Awareness

DAY TEN --

Well it's not a super happy thing, but it makes me happy that we celebrate the survivors and those who've struggled with the awful disease of breast cancer. 

But this month, as always we've partnered with the Noreen Fraser Foundation and are giving 100% of the proceeds of the pieces below!  October only so get shopping via the link below and pick one or two or all but seriously, the Hope necklace and Frida scarf are my favorites!!!


Plus, place an order through this link http://bit.ly/18RSlI4, my Breast Cancer Awareness Month Show, and you'll be entered to win one of our Wild Hearts Scarves! 



See Giveaways make me happy and it makes me happy that I can help out with such a great cause! 

I know we all know ladies (or men) who have been affected by this crazy disease and this is a fun way to give back and take part in finding the cure! 

xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...