10.14.2013

31 Days (Late) // Easy (Free) Crafting

DAY TWELVE --

I tend to have burlap laying around my house usually and my table was feeling a little blah... With a little extra time on my hands these days because of the government furlough, I decided to do a quick diy table runner.  And by quick I mean super quick and super easy.

Step One:
Lay out the Burlap on the table so you can decide width and length.


Step Two:
Pull out a string of the burlap where you'd like to cut.  This makes cutting straight lines on burlap MUCH easier!



Voila!
Easy burlap table runner.



I did choose to pull a few strings off the end to give it a more frayed look...
Maybe I'll make a more complicated one when I figure out how to use my sewing machine!

xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...