10.06.2013

31 Days // Inside Halloween Decor

DAY SIX --

Happy Halloween Decor.

My hubby joked this weekend that I might like to decorate more than he does...
And I do like it a lot...
Not quite as much as him...

But I do, so I decided to decorate inside this weekend.


Along with finding many great things in my Halloween box from last year, I created a few banners, and found a few more CHEAP goodies at Dollar Tree.



And my husband continues to scare me with Wendy the Witch. 
This time it was in my car.  

And this afternoon it was in the pantry...

Yes, I scream every time. 

xoxo,

1 comment:

bj said...

Love that witch...:)) and I'd scream every time, too. lol
I'm a new follower thru Google Friends connect...looked for a link of bloglovin' to follow but didn't see one.
Over from Elizabeth.....

oops..and, if you don't know it, your word verification is ON.....;0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...