7.17.2014

Happy Anniversary My Love

Four years ago today I walked down the aisle to meet Mr K at the altar.  Since then we've definitely had some ups and downs.  I've heard the first 5 years are the hardest so we are almost there...

It's funny how fast the time has flown by.  I love you more today than I did that day when we said "I do."  You test me and definitely push my buttons but probably make me a better person in the end.  I wish I had your relaxed sense of life, but in our case, I guess opposites attract.

Thank you for loving me the way you do.  Thank you for making me laugh when I cry and cry when I laugh.  Thank you for giving me Ella... she rounds us out well.  And thank you for being my best friend.

Happy Anniversary my Love.
Here's to hoping the next four are better than the last.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...