11.25.2014

Lists... And Things Yet To Be Done

My life is one long list. 


via
Things to do.
Things to pay.
Things to not do.
Things I want.


Right now I'm going through... in my head all the things I still need to get done around my house.


*The Pantry Office first and foremost.  Once our Disney trip is paid for, I'm going to start working on this. 
*I have a stool in the bathroom that I've been meaning to paint with Milk Paint.  I've had the paint for over a year now.  Ooops.
*Bench seating cushion.  Needs done. 
*Bedroom needs pulled together. 
*Back bedroom is hot mess and needs cleaned up and turned back into a bedroom.
*Paint Cabinets.  All.  Everywhere.
*Fix entry area.  It needs some style.



via
via
via
via




via




via



*Porch.  My porch is so bland.  It needs some style too.
*Transition pieces on the floor.  Yes, not done yet.
*Island Butcher Block



via



via





via


All day long these are the things that go through my head.  And probably more. 
And pictures like these... all day long...


Just day dreaming of the work to be done can be exhausting...






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...