11.07.2014

Friday Favorite :: Honey & Fitz

It's time to feature another one of my favorite blogs!  I love to feature blogs who do it all... and all good things at that!

So today I'm featuring Honey & Fitz.

via

Not only does she design beautiful and functional rooms like these that you can see in her portfolio...



I die over that houndstooth upholstered vintage chair!  Yes Please!

She also does her share of DIY!  Here are a couple of my favorite projects of hers!

via

via

via

Of course I'm partial to that first pillow!  Ella, duh!  Love!
And I have been wanting to do curtains like those in my living room forever and that bow garland is perfect for a birthday party -- Minnie's BowTique theme!

Thanks for the constant inspiration Dina!  Love the blog and can't wait to see what's to come!

Happy Weekend Everyone!



*all pictures from Honey & Fitz Blog*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...