10.22.2010

-- Etsy Finds -- R You Ready For Some Football?!? --

I figured, 'tis the season, right?  Well, I know that I am watching Notre Dame football on Saturdays and definitely Colts on Sundays or Mondays.  My brother is younger and he plays on Thursdays, but I'm sure there are many of you out there who have sons who play on Fridays for High School.  With that in mind, I thought it would be the perfect time to see what Etsy had in terms of football. 

Why are baby items always the cutest?  Is it because they are little?  Or just because they are actually cute?!  Here we have the Football Crazy Fan Baby Beanie from Charlie Mai.  It's too cute and makes for a great picture...


For your little cheerleader here is an Over the Top Football Bow from Sassy Lil' Princess.  I think it's pretty darn cute.  It even comes with an interchangeable headband!  I mean, what little girl doesn't want to sass it up a little? 


And now for the Men...who we know LOVE to watch them some football!  Here are some really cute silver Football Cufflinks.  This would make a great wedding or groomsmen gift.  Hey, you could even give it to the biggest football fan you know, so long as they don't have them already.  They are from Get Noticed's shop on Etsy.


Another thing the man would love is this... and you can love it too because it's actually attractive and a nice piece of art work!  It's titled Man Room Art.  Love that name.  Totally true.  I mean, you wouldn't just put this in your living room, or would you?!?  Thanks Katie Company Prints for keeping it Oh So Real!


Back to Babies...
Our next find is too cute.  I think I mostly love the styling of this little Peace, Love, Football Outfit from I Love Baby Doll Bows.  I mean, look at those little leg warmers.  I think I would be the mom to put my child in this outfit...at least for a picture. 


And now 5 Finds for my team, the Colts! 


From Tag You're It
2. Horse Shoe Decal for Car


From Household Words



From Brooke's Little Stitches

She also has this adorable hat (available in pink and green)!


From Fancie Fannies
They even have players names on the back!

We couldn't forget about our puppies! 
From A Playful Yarn
So that's it for today's etsy roundup!  Love the football finds!  If you have something you think is too cute or you have an idea for an etsy finds theme, please feel free to comment or contact me! 

Happy Weekend Blog Hogs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...