10.20.2010

-- Inspiration Board -- Yellow --

I'm feeling very yellowy lately.  I love the mustard yellows that are very 'it' right now.  And saffron...  I've decided to actually maybe paint my guest bedroom in a mustardy yellow color.  So... today's inspiration board made at Circle is all Yellow! 

Yellow is perfect for a spring or summer wedding.  It can be breezy or make a statement depending on the shade.  I think that's what so almost perfect about it.  It can be happy or sad, but obviously in these cases below, it's happy.  But it takes on feelings depending on how it's used. 
Yellow

What do you think?  Did you have a yellow wedding or event? 

And don't mind the star burst mirror.  It was under decor and I'm in love with them right now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...