10.19.2010

-- Other Brother --

So my other brother is my other little brother.  Did I tell you yesterday that was my little brother?  That was Johnny and his dog Tripp.  If you missed it, check it out here. 

I'm the oldest. 

I just figured I'd make this a family affair now and finish introducing you to them.  I'm so proud of all of them! 

Anyways, that just leaves Michael.  Libby was featured on Saturday.  Michael has been playing 6th grade football.  Since I can't come and see him play on Thursdays and since the season is now over, I've decided to post his face to Little Miss Martha. 


This weekend, the 3 of us kids and my mom are going to see my sister Libby in Memphis.  That should make for some good posts.  Haha. 

Ps...here's a little somethin' somethin' from the sidelines!  Michael's biggest fans! 

And don't forget Big Poppa! 

A little Hake-ness today!  And don't worry Eagles, you'll get 'em next year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...