11.28.2011

Updated Nursery Mood Board

The Nursery is coming along nicely... so is Baby Kakes.  I'm 31 weeks pregnant { I know, I can't believe it either } and I'm starting to get into my nesting stage.  With that being said, I want to get this nursery DONE!!!

I want to get it finished.  Finito!  Done! 

So, I figured I owe you an update on the ever changing mood board. 



Here's the latest and greatest I have... It's not exactly as it will be in the room, but it's pretty close and there are a few items like the curtain, the lamp, the IKEA bookcase that are actually in the room. The rest are make shift finds on polyvore that enabled me to give a look.

The curtain is from Urban Outfitters and I also got this pillow to coordinate with it and it will sit in the rocker once finished.

The lamp is from target and I got it a while back on sale.

The things that still need to be done are the mobile, the rocker, the crib sheets, hanging of the art, deciding on a pouf, and figuring out if I want a rug in there or not... We shall see...

But that's the latest and I'm really liking my color scheme choice the further along we get! Hope you are too!

Now... if we could just decide on a name for this baby girl...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...