2.18.2014

Home Tour 2014 ... Master Bedroom

So our master bedroom is the bane of my existence!  Seriously.  I'm constantly thinking of ways to make it look better, more complete, more pulled together... 

And since we've moved in, my room has looked like this...


And this... 


And now it looks like this... 


It's just so much more light and airy... 


And I really think we are getting there... 


Kind of, Sort of...

Don't judge my reading material.


This wall is still pretty bland. 
I'd love to hang to monstrosity of a tv and collage around it with photos.


And Mr K's side of the bed... pretty bland as well.
And overtaken with suit pants.


And this is feeling very blah these days too...
I am going for calm, but I still want something that is fresh and unique and surprising.
Plus, I have an empty frame too!
I guess that's surprising?!?


It's more of a wall of "family."
& -- Ella -- Wedding -- XO 3


And of course my favorite free printable which I'll probably never be able to find again...
"hi. i am in love with you. ok."

First stop on the Home Tour 2014 is done! 
Now off to photograph the rest!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...