12.02.2010

-- I've Been Blogged --

This is truely exciting!  I am actually in awe! 

Thanks to Melody over at The Bradleys Break Through!  She has linked to our Show Me Your Stockings Party as the 1st participant!

I haven't had time to set up my stockings yet!  Tonight is the night for me!  I'll post them tonight or tomorrow!
So... don't forget to join the party! 
Ends December 5th. 

Here is Melody's stocking set up! 
What a great way to do it if you don't have a mantle! 

via The Bradleys Break Through


And the Little Girls Bracelet Giveaway ends Tomorrow Night! Don't miss out!  Your little girl or neice or friends little girl will love this! :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post!!

Unknown said...

Hello Abby! I found you on Diva Cafe's blog group and thought I would stop by and say hello! I'm going to swing by your other blog too!

Shannon said...

So fun! You'll have to link up with us on Tuesday for Home Tour Tuesday---we'll be doing Christmas decorations for the next few weeks.

Thanks for joining us in the exchange. You have a lovely blog. I'm now following!

I'll be in touch soon with more details for the exchange.

Shannon

http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Okay...I'm a scatter brain...already left the comment about the exchange before, right?

Sorry about that!

Looking forward to seeing your stockings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...