12.31.2010

-- Last Post of 2010 --

Kind of Sad, right?!  I know. 
Just of 2010...
There'll be much to come in 2011 I can just feell it.

But 2010 has been a big year for us at the Kellermeyer Household.  Well, not really THAT big, but we've had some huge moments this past year. 

Here's a recap. 

Jan:
We found the church for our wedding. 
After being engaged since April of 2009, we searched and searched and finally found a church that would accept us!  Check it out here

Feb:
I made the vases for my centerpieces.  See my painted milk vases here.

March:
Honeymoon searching...
Check out the many ideas we looked into here. 
Then we WON our honeymoon from Brides Magazine!  Jackpot!

April:
1 year of being engaged!!!
I apparently decided that I wanted to own my own floral design shop.  Wouldn't that be so great?!  I think it would.  See my loves here

May:
Invitations went out for the wedding.
Pretty happy with how they turned out. 
Not really happy with the final guest list, but you live and learn. 

June:
I started with Stella & Dot.  Here was my first post about it! 
I also worked on the programs for our wedding.

July:
WE GOT MARRIED!!! Here are our wedding pictures. 
And had our first international trip together!  ARUBA!



August:
I made this piece of art to hang over our bed from willow branches that we used in the wedding. 

September:
With the inspiration from Janell, I made my own starburst mirror.  I love it. 

October:
I made some $10 ledges that I found on Ana White's site.  I'm actually getting ready to make a couple more for my living room this weekend! 
 
November:
I made some art for my walls.  Check it out here.  Totally simple and totally easy.  All you need is a printer and frames!

December:
Christmas with The Kellermeyers!  We love this holiday!  Christmas Pajamas, Karaoke, and great times with the family!

Happy New Years to Everyone! 


Have A Safe and Happy Holiday!
Now time to get ready for our big night out.
Yea, right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...