1.26.2010

-- Dum Dum Da Dum... --

Is that how it goes???  I don't really know.  I think I'll walk down to something else anyways.  I'm trying to make the traditional points of this wedding as untraditional as possible.  I told the "wedding coordinator" at the church on Friday that we'd like to just have a ceremony instead of a full mass and my mom's jaw just about dropped to the floor.  I think she forgets at times that this is Mike and I's wedding and not hers repeated.  I'm sure we all have these moments with our mothers. 

Mom -- If you want to renew your vows for your 26th wedding anniversary, I'll set something beautiful up on September 9th! 

After searching high and low throughout Fort Wayne for a Catholic Church, we ended up finding one that is closer to our hearts than we could have ever expected.  I was baptized here.  Both our parents were married here.  I grew up going to church here and attending Sunday school here.  Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, or known to most as PB is where I'll be headed down the beautiful aisle on July 17th.  Here are a few pictures of the inside for anyone who wants to get a sneak peak. 

(looking at the back of the church)

(looking at the altar)

After visiting on Friday, I did start to get a little excited.  There are still a ton of things that need to come together, but the church is set!  Yea!  And isn't it gorgeous!?! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...