3.13.2012

Finding Steals

Ok...
I'm not buying anything right now, but I can't keep myself from looking...

I always check the regular spots -  Craigslist and ShopGoodwill.com.  These are my faves and here's what I found while checking out what I can't buy!

Shopgoodwill.com
All pictures below are from shopgoodwill.com on 03.13.12

This chair would be a great one to try painting the fabric on! 


Or this one... because there are no nail heads to paint around.


I'm loving this tufted bench settee, but it doesn't come with a cushion.  If you were to get it, you could easily have it reupholstered and have a new cushion made for it at that time!


And finally from Shopgoodwill.com, you have this GORGEOUS Highboy!  I love the federal style!  It's exactly what I'm looking for in our bedroom, but I'm holding out for a set in better condition!


CRAIGSLIST
Indianapolis

I love this little wardrobe but I wish it were a bit bigger!

image 0image 3

Thought about this set for our bedroom.

image 0image 1

Loving this bench and would love to put it in my pantry!

image 0

Here's another Windsor style bench

image 0

This is actually a real steal!  Looks to be in great shape and the slipcover fits so well!

image 1

That's it for today!   Any steals in your city?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...