1.07.2011

-- 2011 House Tour Part 1 --

Happy Friday Blog Hogs!!! 

Did anyone else link up yesterday for the link party over at Nesting Place.  I'm so glad that I did that so now I actually have all my house goals listed somewhere! 

Anyways today I'm going to show you my living room, kitchen, master bedroom, and master bath.  Don't get too excited... it's nothing special!  But here we go...

Please excuse the mess!
Living Room:


Don't mind the paint samples on the wall
And notice my sunburst mirror acted as a Christmas card holder

Needs a lot of work

Don't mind Lex in the pictures.
Chair and table against the wall are leaving.

Kitchen:

This is the corner that I'm hoping to put the banquette in.... what do you think?

Not sure what to do above the cabinets and would also love to paint them!

At the top of the stairs:
Still needs paint and some sass...

Master Bedroom:


Mike's Bedside Table

Some shelves and a dresser that needs to be replaced
Can you tell what I was watching?  I didn't think the pictures would come out so clear!

My bedside table and chair

Master Bathroom:


After looking at these pictures, I feel like my house looks dark and dirty even though, it's really clean!!!  What's that about?!?  How do all these people get their homes to look so beautiful all the time?!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...