1.13.2011

--Thrifty Thursday (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) --

Well Blog Hogs...

I don't have any pictures yet because I haven't started.  I'm going to tackle {FINALLY} reupholstering and finishing my goodwill ottoman that I purchased!  AHH!!!  This could be a complete mistake.  And I'm pretty sure it will take me all weekend!

Last summer, I had spray painted the base black, but am now thinking I'd like to do something a little different.  I'm going to paint the base a gray color, do some neat knobs from Anthropologie because it has drawers in it, and then I'm thinking about covering the top in a Jacobean tan/gray print... What do you think?  Sound good?

Ok, well for now, check out All Thing Thrifty's ottoman redo!  It's awesome! I'm hoping mine goes as well! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...