1.17.2011

-- Reading --

Good Monday Morning Blog Hogs!

One of my new years goals was to read more.  Since I asked my sister for her set of the Twilight series probably about a year ago, I figured it was time to actually read them.  And what better time to read than today...a nice snowy-ish day off work. 

I didn't want to just jump on the Twilight bandwagon and I really wasn't sure if I was Team Edward or Team Jacob.  I'd watched the first movie and then I decided to watch the second the other day which solidified the deal that I needed to read the books. 



Have you read the series? 

PS Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day! 


"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.- 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, too, have decided I want to read more this year! I have yet to read the series but have watched the movies! Like you, I didn't want to jump on the twilight bandwagon because the rest of the world was..but it was inevitiable! Hehe. We will see about reading the books...maybe after my long list of 'to reads' is complete! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...