1.04.2012

Nursery Art Wall

The nursery is still in progress...
Yep, you read that right...
If I were to pop tomorrow, we still need the following:

Crib Mattress Pads
Crib Sheets
Changing Pad
Changing Pad Cover
Mirror
To Hang Mobile
To Finish Closet

I guess writing that down there, it's not too bad!  I'm sure I'm missing items - things I won't know I need until I need them.  I am having another shower, thrown by my mother, sister, and my mom's friend in about a week so maybe I'll get those things then. 

But until then, things are starting to come together. 
They are not quite close enough, but they are getting there.

The other night we hung some art on the wall over the bed. 



I don't want to give it all away before the big reveal, but here's what I'm hoping it will really look like!
You may have noticed the two empty picture frames...


Some free printables, pictures found around the internet, and fabrics were used!
I love the pieces in the middle from Sycamore Street Press on Etsy! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...