9.29.2011

Ruler Growth Chart/Art { Part Three }

Final Product Alert!!! 

I have decided to stay with my own numbers.  They actually don't look that bad in the picture!  I was suprised how well they look!  Totally freehanded here!  Yay for me! 

But here's a cute little growth chart that will hang somewhere in the house for Baby Cakes...

I figure it's something that we can mark on, remember, and it will move with us and possibly with her when she goes away!  It's something she could use to keep track of her own child's growth!  If she wanted. 


I love the stain, the grain in the wood, and the bright white numbers against the dark! 
This was too easy too! 
And, ALL of it was just laying around the house!

Another DIY on the Cheap!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...