9.28.2011

Stella & Dot Booth { Women's Expo }

Last weekend I was headed up to Valparaiso Indiana for the
Valpo Women's Expo to set up my Stella & Dot Booth!  Here's what we looked like! 


We were there to share the opportunity with everyone in the area.  There aren't many reps up that way and it is a great opportunity for growth and success!!! 

Many of the ladies passing by hadn't even heard of Stella & Dot! 
I've been hearing about it for over 2 years now so that was unbelievable to me! 


Our display was the blingy-est on the block!  We got oohs and ahhs from every passer by! 
We offered a raffle of goodies and we also handed out look books to all those who wanted them!!!


Just wanted to let you all in on a secret...

If you haven't heard of Stella & Dot, I'd love to send you some information on it.
Maybe you are looking to stay home with your kids more...
Maybe you are just looking for a little extra income...
Maybe you just like jewelry...

Whatever it is, Stella & Dot is a GREAT Company inspired by and created for strong women like you!

AND From September 22nd - October 31st New Stylists Receive $450 in FREE JEWELRY just for signing up!

I'd love to have you on my team and help you get started with a Stylish Career!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...