2.07.2011

I'm Back

Good Monday Morning Blog Hogs.  Yes, it has been a while!  I've been down and out.  Literally (laying) down on the bed and out as in out cold for probably about 4 days!  It all started last week...

Monday went to the ice rink complaining about coughing all day.  Drove home from the rink Monday night in the Crazy Ice Storm of 2011 <--yes, my secretly wishing for a snow day paid off!--> and made it home in time to realize I was definitely running a fever.  Spent Tuesday in bed thanks to work being cancelled!  Spent Wednesday in bed thanks to work being cancelled again!  Thursday went to the doctor and found out I had a severe sinus infection so I got some meds.  Friday spent the day taking it easy and taking my meds to try to tame this stinky beast. 

It's been a bummer to say the least!  And after all that, I'm still a little froggy.  But at least I'm back.  I was able to do a few things around the house this weekend too.  Thank goodness... 

Another post later!  Hope you all are feeling well! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...