2.07.2011

Our Home

After being iced in this week, I thought I'd take a picture of our home in the elements...  I like how Sherry and John over at Young House Love always take a picture of their house every season.  It's a great way to chronicle changes that you've made to your house as well as seeing how the look of your house changes due to the colors of the season. 

I think our house is the prettiest in late spring when my hostas are growing well, my flowers are sprouting, and my mini lilac bush has some little purple florets on it.  I think our house pops then seeing as most of the homes in our addition have not done much to their landscaping...

Anyways, here is the good ol' Kellermeyer Abode on Gallow in the midst of the ice storm, round 1. 


We had ice everywhere!  When I taught lessons on Saturday, all the kids were telling me about how they had skated in either their front or back yards.  I even had another instructor send me a picture of her in the middle of her road!  It was nasty!  Our own personal ice rinks... then we were dumped on Saturday morning with another 4 inches!  I must say... I'm ready for winter to be over! 

Here's the ice on the back of our house...



Here's to hoping there's nothing left in Mother Nature's back pocket! 

1 comment:

The Sample Shoppe said...

Hi! New follower here. I found you at Diva Cafe. Hope you'll follow back...we have lots of specials, sales, and incentives from all our fab vendors!
http://www.thesampleshoppe.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...