4.27.2011

Royal Week - Wedding Wednesday Edition

Ok Blog Hogs... we are at t-minus 48 hours until the big event!  AHHHH!!!  I'm so excited {and I just can't hide it}.  Are you going to be watching? 
Here are a few details on an Inspiration Board for the wedding...
Just a few things I found and a few things I think would be lovely for them to use. 


The dress sketches are what came up every time I googled "Kate Middleton Wedding Dress" in so many different ways you can't even imagine so I'm guessing they were leaked from somewhere or someone just has mad computer skills to get them to show up every time!  If these really are two top picks, I really hope she goes with the one on the left.  It's so much more classic than the other.  While I love the more modern look of the dress on the right, I just keep thinking about pictures down the road... hmmm....



As for accessories, pearls are always a classic piece.  These are the ones I wore for my wedding.  Can you tell I was trying to make a connection?  I also like the Metropolitan for a bit of vintage elegance and to make a statement! 


I assume that Kate will carry a gorgeous bouquet like this one!  Just kidding!  While the brooch bouquets are gorgeous, is that her style?  I don't know.  She does have this sense of style that is classic but with a twist.  We shall see which way she goes...  


I think simple elegant bridesmaid dresses would be wise.  This one is from Watters - probably not what Kate will pick - but it's got the lines I imagine her dresses to have. 


Then, what will Wills wear?  Hmmm... WWWW?  or W4? Lol.  I crack myself up.  What will he be wearing... I hear that he wants to remain in the Air Force after marriage so I imagine he'll wear some sort of military garb, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. 


Apparently the invitations were leaked so they are on the board too.  Not exactly what I expected, but since I know nothing of being royal, I really can't say anything.  I imagined they'd be a bit more indulgent, which is totally not my style, but what I would expect from a family who knows such opulence! 


The ring of course... Is it bad that I'm seriously considering ordering one for myself?  I really love it!  I don't know why, but I do.  It's different. That's probably why.  I love the black diamonds out there too.  What will her wedding ring look like?  Hmmm...


And then The Cake.  I'm sure it will be large and in charge!  We know who the baker will be, but we don't exactly know what it will look like.  I image 10 tiers (or something like that) with gorgeous florals and some twist, but I'm not sure what yet... Nothing too much for The Queen. 


Isn't it weird that in 2 days Great Britain will have a new Princess who will be marrying The People's Princess' little William?  I mean, we all knew the day would come and here it is!  So excited for the ceremony and details! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...