4.22.2011

Weekly Recap - Losing It

Good Friday Morning Blog Hogs!  Thank god it's finally here!  It's taken long enough!  This is one of those Fridays that I have to work.  :(  Boo.  Oh well, I'll get over it. 

Today's recap is about me.  lol.  Nice, I know.  No, but really, it's about how my weight loss exercise goals have been going.  So... here we go.

Remember in March when I posted this about trying to go to the gym for 15 out of 30 days.  Complete fail.  I think I went once!  I think it has to do with a funk I seem to get into come those winter months!  But since spring has barely sprung, I've actually gotten a lot better. 

No, not at going to the gym, but at running outside... which is where I'd prefer to do it. 

Week 1 -
Monday Run - 2 miles
Wednesday Run- 1.5 miles
Saturday Run - 1.5 miles
Total Week 1 - 5 miles

Week 2 -
Monday Run - 2 miles
Thursday Run - 2 miles
Saturday Run - 2 Miles
Week 2 total - 6 miles

Week 3 (this week)
Monday Run - 3 miles
Thursday Run - 2 miles
Friday run - Questionable (supposed to rain)
Saturday run - maybe while we are at home
Sunday run - maybe...
Week 3 total - TBD

I've been going to run after skating on the Monon sometimes on Mondays or Tuesdays.  I love the Monon in Carmel.  It's always busy, there are all kinds of people you see, all kinds of dogs too!  It's just so active and I think that it makes me try harder.  When I can't do that, I run in our addition.  Not as much incentive or drive there.  Oh well, at least I have my paths mapped out. 

New goal:  To do the Fort 4 Fitness with some other members of my family!  It's a half marathon in our hometown of Fort Wayne, IN.  I've never done anything like this but since it's in September I'm sure that I can handle being prepared by then!  I'm hoping to increase by 1 mile each week. So this week's goal was 3 miles/3x a week, but it might have to be repeated next week.  Then go to 4 miles/3x a week and so on.  I thin that will work.  I can increase how I like... we'll see what happens.  I'm just glad to be out and moving again. 



Weight Loss Challenge


And because I'm moving again... I'm linking up with Running Backwards in High Heels and her link party for fitness and weight loss challenge!  Check it out!

Happy Weekend!  
And PS Happy Earth Day 2011!  What are you doing to be GREEN today?!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job on the running!! Keep it up!

Thanks for linking up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...