12.20.2011

12 Days of Christmas { Gifting }

Sorry for the delay of the previous two posts... I came down with the flu this weekend and was not happy about that, but it took me out of commission for 1.5 days. 

Today I'm going to share "gifting" specifically what I decided to gift to my skaters and my work ladies this year! 

First to start with my skaters. 
Let's be clear, this was more of a selfish gift.  All my little ones are always missing something - ponytail holders, gloves, etc.  So, this year, I made a semi skater care package.  Here are all the items I included:

Chap Stick


via


Hair Ties


via

via

Kleenex

via

Gloves

via

Ornament

via

Hot Chocolate

via

Candy Cane

via
 All put together in a little package. 
I always loved getting gloves because I'd lose them! 
That would have been my favorite part of the entire gift!

via

Then for my work ladies...
They are a little more difficult!

This year I decided to try a couple of things...
I'm making fudge.  And I'm stealing my idea from Betty Crocker.

Cookie Cutter Fudge 

And I'm also going to wrap them and tie them with my Santa belt ornaments
They'll be getting these tomorrow!

Not too shabby, but I have to keep up my "crafty" image! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...