6.15.2010

-- Thoughts on Bridal Jewelry --

Not sure what to blog about today... I think I'll have to start a blog calendar. Some days I have so much, and others, not so much.

I think I'll write about what I'm wearing today... Today I'm wearing this lovely gorgeous Stella Ring! It's the Vintage Cluster Ring! The one on the right with all the pearls on it! 
 
I'm getting so excited to wear my jewels!!! 30 days can't be over soon enough!  I think that's what we are down to.  I'm going to be wearing all Stella & Dot Jewelry which really worked out well for me...  I was longing for a STATEMENT necklace.  Does anyone remember me on my search?  I know Stacey does.  She offered up so many ideas and I think I said "No, that's not really it," to every single one.  Thanks for the constant enduring through my looking though Stace!  You sure are a trooper!  I wanted something that was a statement, but still had that classic elegance and didn't take away from my dress...because lets face it.  I love my dress!  And if you didn't get a chance to read about my dress and the drama that unfolded with that, then you should...see here. 
 
But I'd seen many of the Stella necklaces before...I just never really thought they were for me.  Or wait...I should rephrase that.  I ALWAYS thought they were for me, but I always thought...no, I'll wait.  I'm a waiter...Not literally waiting on people, well, sometimes 5 year olds in Snowplow Sam classes (ice skating) but I mean like I wait so long to get things that they are usually gone.  Except antiques, those seem to stick around for a while.  Wierd, I know.  Anyways, I digress...I'm good at that. 
 
Other good Bridal Pieces might be..
 
 
Bardot Flower (Left) - $39
St. Tropez Statement Necklace (Right)- $178


Stackable Deco Rings - $49


The Collet Necklace - $138


Sofia Pearl Bib Necklace - $118
All jewelry available here
 
Which one do you think I'll be wearing???

I'm still looking for some paisley fabric to use as table runners or something to break up the look of the tables and add some interest.  I also need to figure out how to decorate the church...any ideas?  I'm at a loss.  I had a ton of GREAT ideas and they've all just gone kind of kuplutz.  That's enough for today since this was supposed to be posted like 8 hours ago! 

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...