6.17.2010

-- I'm going to... --

Since today is exactly 30 days until the day of our wedding I'm setting a pretty high goal for myself...
Especially because I really have NOTHING going on...right.
I'm going to blog at least 1x a day for the next 30 days...
I know I've said this before, but this time I mean it! 
REALLY!
They may not all be long, but they will be here so come on back and see them!
And they'll all be something regarding the wedding...sneak peaks, questions, worries, you name it!
Today's post...

War Wounds --
Last night we had a great time shooting around town with Amanda and Kyle.  They rock!  Can't wait to see what they come up with!  :)  However, this morning I woke up with these crazy welts on my arm?!?  I'm guessing I must have been allergic to some of the grasses we were laying in or something...IDK.  Oh well...War wounds for the artwork to give to friends and have around the house!  Well worth it!  At least they don't itch!

Days remaining of unwedded bliss (wink) -- 30

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...